Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Contest

Ho, Ho, Ho. Hell yeah! I know there's a contest going on, but who the hell cares, I'm feelin jolly.
Now get this, the contest for 12/3-12/17 is still on, and you can still enter, but now, you can enter the christmas contest to, which will also run until 12/17, and you'll get it before Christmas if you win!

                                      Holiday Bundle 360
No I'm not kidding, I'm talking a Brand new, Xbox 360 Elite 120gb, with Lego Batman, and Pure. All Brand new in box!



 Now of course. The rules:
1. Sign up on http://www.myfreeshares.com/index.php?ref=slickpick
(it cost nothing, it requires no credit cards or financial info, use fake info you wanna i don't care, however the email must be real)
2. Confirm the site in your email.
3. Comment on this blog that you did it, and what name you signed up with.

What if I already signed up on that site from your previous contest?
Well then, I guess your automatically entered into this contest! (Unless you don't wanna be.... then you can tell me I guess....)

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confirmed sign up. Used same username as what I am posting with: Reckoning8. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm signed up with the same one I had last time. Do you need my name again? I think I gave it to you... My email is the same: cnsteltenp at gmail dot com

    Man I really want this. My boyfriend of two years lives several hours away and I never get to see him... He has a 360 and I don't. This would be perfect for us to bond over since we're both gamers.

    Good luck to everyone who enters! I'll be happy for whoever wins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up with this link with the username brak014

    ReplyDelete
  5. Signed up with the link using jamehze

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already signed up from the other contest using the name HiddenST


    Email is TheUtilityMan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up as Davidyo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess I'm already entered :) valorcide @ cag / mfs name : valor / mjag1993@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Already registered before under same name as on here. Thanks again for another contest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Signed up last time, as 'gameaways'

    anonynamja@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Signed up previous as billybob92
    freddykrugar2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I realized I DIDN'T share my name. cnshards

    ReplyDelete
  14. sign up as apple sauce (...i think...)

    indolence01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello I signed up on the site you mentioned as "peter36".
    Thanks in advance.
    theoriginator36@yahoo.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. phoenix@bauerfarm.com

    already signed up through the last giveaway
    under 'SlappyBag'

    ReplyDelete
  17. Matthew57841@gmail.com

    I signed up as "jhfhfkdygd" and also updated my comment for the Wii contest.

    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kayden3@gmail.com

    I would love to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Signed up with username "vonbrowder"

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, and my email to be contacted at is herrwelnicki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Signed up as mrhappypan.
    zero_1up@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet, already signed up. Ashilyn, again. Email is neograyfox@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete